Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Korean culture

 In the past week we’ve been learning about different cultures. In my group I had Miriam, Pippin, Te Paea, me and Eva. As a group we had to choose what culture we wanted to do and we chose Korean. We had to research their traditional things they do/have such as Traditional clothing, music, games, kai, holidays, location and then beliefs and values. 

After we had our information we shared on a slide, we had to make a poster about it with the information about the topics we had to research about. We also added photos. 


I did the music traditions and holidays.





\










                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post.