Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Kids in space

Yesterday we started learning about space in the morning, we went to something called kids in space.
We got to wear space suits and then we watched how to eat, in space and space launches.
We also made diy rockets with straw and paper then we, made flip books about the moon phases.
When we finished our flip books and rockets we watched a video of people, spinning a fidget spinner in space.
Then at then at the end we did bounce patrol.
Have you ever been to space?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post.