Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

waka mahi

 Today for our mahi we got put into groups with the year 8,7,6, and 4's. The people in my group was Te Paea, Pippin,and Eva. The other groups had to find out stuff about the other waka but my group had to find out about the fleet which is the 7 different waka. For the first 2 blocks we had to research about the 7 waka and at the end of the second block we started making a sheet of all the research we found and had to add a border with Maori patterns as well as pictures of waka. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post.